The CineView HE Multi-Spectrum Wireless Video Transmission System from Accsoon allows you to send a 1080p60 camera signal to the included receiver plus up to three mobile devices. This versatile wireless video transmission system provides a cost-effective way of allowing four people on set to monitor an HDMI camera signal. The transmitter can send a signal to a total of four devices simultaneously over distances up to 1200' with only a 60ms delay. You can transmit to any mix of up to four receivers and iOS/Android smartphones and tablets using dual-band wireless signals.
The included dedicated receiver is easy to set up and pair, and it features an HDMI output and a USB UVC output to output your signal to a computer for streaming using third-party apps. The free-to-download companion app provides image tools such as peaking, zebras, false color for exposure, and .cube 3D LUT overlay. The transmitter and receiver feature DC and USB Type-C power inputs, and they also support an optional L-series battery that can power the set for up to 12 hours.
- Dual-Band 2.4 and 5 GHz wireless transmission
- Latency less than 0.06s
- Long-distance transmission range of 1200'
- One transmitter can connect up to four devices such as receivers, smartphones, or tablets
- Wireless remote monitoring via Accsoon Go App
- Automatic channel selection for optimal transmission
- HDMI input and loop output on the transmitter
- HDMI and USB Type-C/UVC output on receiver for streaming on a computer with third-party apps
- Up to Full HD 1080p video and high-quality audio transmission
- Fanless design for silent operation
- Power by L-series/NP-F type battery, DC input or USB Type-C
- Group pairing knob
- Bright 1.3" OLED screen
- Compact, lightweight design with durable aluminum construction