Nanlite Compac 20 2Kit
Compac 20 LED Photo light panel from NanLite is an ideal choice for the studio or location work where color accuracy, control, and flicker-free output are of major importance. It's also a great size for tabletop image making mounted on the included desktop stand. The Compac's daylight-balanced output is well suited for outdoor work or color-matching HMI fixtures, or other lights' presets while its high CRI of 95 is an indicator of faithful, precise color rendering. Dimming from 100 to 0% is conveniently done on the back-panel LCD display with negligible color shift. The low electrical draw of just 24W means a timely return on your investment. The Compac can be used worldwide thanks to its 100-240 VAC power supply.
1. Studio Quality Lighting
Compac-Series Studio LED Panels create diffuse, color accurate, studio lighting with minimal set up and zero complications. Ideal for lighting interviews, headshots, still life photography, vlogging, and more.
2. The Light You Need for the Space You Have
- Combining a space-saving design with impressive brightness, Compac series studio LEDs achieve lighting similar to large softboxes but at a fraction of the size and none of the set-up time.
- Achieve studio-quality results without adding filters or diffusion cloth. Control brightness from 0 to 100% and color temperature is set to 5600K for compatibility with other light sources and camera white balance presets.
- Compac 20's small size and included desktop stand make it a great choice for tabletop photography and product shots.
- Adjustable bracket - 2 pcs
- Connecting base - 2 pcs
- H Stend - 2 pcs
- Compac 20 LED daylight - 2 pcs
- Foding Photo table - 1 pcs
- Background papers - 1 pcs
- Carrying bag - 1 pcs
|LED light specifications|
|Brightness(LUX)||420 lux - 1 m|
|Color Rendering Index||95|
|Brightness Control||Yes, 0 to 100%|
|External Dimensions||205 x 140 x 40 mm|
|Net Weight||335 g|
|Power Source||100-240V AC|